With the release of version 6, we can safely say that Email Address Collector (EAC) is the most advanced email extractor software that you can find. This article describes its email address extractor features and usage.
Why would you use an email extractor software?
No matter the industry, sending a newsletter to customers & prospects is one of the most efficient ways to attract new sales. However, creating your mailing list isn’t as easy as 1-2-3. You need a way to extract email addresses from all your mailing list sources: newsletter subscription forms, prospect emails, Excel files, PDF invoices, etc. There is one email extractor program that can cover all your sources: Email Address Collector.
Email extractor: supported sources
Briefly speaking, the EAC email extractor engine can search for email addresses in all possible sources:
– email messages stored in any version of popular email clients such as Office Outlook, Outlook Express, Thundermail, Eudora;
– Office files (doc, xls, etc);
– PDF documents;
– contacts saved as Outlook Contacts or Windows Address Book entries;
– Outlook or Exchange distribution lists;
– other sources such as CSV or HTML files.
The email extraction algorithm is greatly optimized so it can easily manage and extract hundreds of thousands of email addresses and eliminate their duplicates.
Email address extraction filters
Unlike other email extractor programs, our email extractor software isn’t a tool designed to blindly extract a large number of email addresses. Using its extractor filter options, you can narrow your results and focus only on extracting those email addresses that matter to you. Here is a brief list of its extraction filters:
– extract email addresses found only in specified email / Contacts folders;
– extract email addresses only from emails containing certain keywords in their TO/CC, subject or content fields;
– extract email addresses only from emails sent or received in a specified period of time;
– skip extracting those email addresses that don’t normally belong to real people (like automated postmaster accounts);
– extract only email addresses of certain domains (like gmail.com or else).
Practically, you can extract email addresses that match any real-world scenario:
– extract only addresses submitted through your newsletter submission form (by using filters based on your newsletter submission form email subject);
– extract only addresses that belong to business prospects (by using filters based on the email folder where you keep them or email account where they were sent to);
– extract only email addresses that bounced off (so you can eliminate them from your mailing list);
– extract only addresses found in purchase receipts (by filtering content keywords that define your receipts).
Saving extracted addresses
The EAC email extractor program lets you save extracted email addresses as Outlook Contacts, Outlook Distribution Lists, Windows Address Book entries or simply as CSV files that can be quickly imported to any newsletter submission platform. You can even send the extracted addresses directly to an Easy Mail Merge campaign!
Our email extractor software can also save the alias names related to each email address that was extracted, allowing you to use these names to customize your newsletter content for each reader.
Email Address Collector costs $29.95 for a perpetual license. You don’t have to pay monthly or annual subscriptions: you pay once and use it forever.