Bells & Whistles version 7 has been released!
Version 7 for Bells & Whistles is finally here with new features and performance improvements. Upgrading to version 7 is free if your license is within its free-upgrades period. Otherwise, you can upgrade to version 7 for only $14.95.
The change log includes the following:
- added: option to apply mail profiles dynamically after the recipients or sender are changed;
- added: search in mail profiles manager window;
- added: new column in profiles manager window to show the filter for each mail profile;
- added: new option to apply the mail profile filter to send as email address;
- added: new option in mail profile to automatically reply to all;
- changed: the option to include notes in replies or forwards was moved to mail profiles to allow more control when it’s used;
- added: option to change the flag to completed or clear it after sending a reply or forward from a flagged email;
- added: options to use the contact’s title in greeting and use a different greeting text when a contact for a recipient is found;
- added: option to set the folders where to search for a contact when a greeting is created;
- added: more date and time formats for date/time stamps with previews for each format;
- added: option to share the signatures between mail profiles;
- performance improvements when applying a mail profile;
- added: create or update email templates with content selected from Outlook email editor;
- added: save a copy option when editing an email template or signature;
- added: email data (Subject, Date, Sender, Recipients) in metrics report with the option to filter the email list directly from the charts;
- added: Email Age chart showing how old are the emails included in the metrics report;
- added: define work hours to be used in Reply Stats or Emails Age charts for a better representation of the time it takes to reply or process emails;
- changed: category filter in metrics settings to allow multiple selection;
- added: option to include/exclude emails in a metrics report based on the email addresses found in From, To, Cc, Bcc email fields and optionally restrict the filters only to specific fields with from:, to:, cc:, bcc: prefixes;
- added: option to set how many email addresses should be included in Top Email Addresses list in a metrics report;
- performance improvements when creating a metrics report in an Outlook profile with many mailboxes and/or large folder structure;
- added: sender email address in print selection header;
- added: automatically dismiss reminders containing given keywords;
- added: option to block or move emails (via Outlook rules) to context-menu in Outlook.
For more information see the online documentation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!