Easy Mail Merge version 5 has been released!
Version 5 for Easy Mail Merge is here with new features, stability and usability improvements. Upgrading to version 5 is free if your license is within its free-upgrades period. Otherwise, you can upgrade to version 5 for only $10.
- updated user interface with better support for high DPI screens;
- improved stability at startup with a high number of sessions and when sending emails;
- new: option to add email addresses from imported data to CC or BCC email fields;
- new: option to select the sheet used to import data from an Excel file;
- new: option to update existing records when adding more data to a session;
- new: option to automatically add unsubscribed email addresses to do not disturb list;
- new: edit session data and view it after the session was created; improved usability for session data filters;
- new: search and export for do not disturb list;
- new: override the start record for a session;
- new: send emails simultaneously from all the email accounts added to a session;
- new: validate personalized attachments in sessions created from an external file (CSV/Excel);
- new: log and export email addresses that replied to emails sent from a session;
- new: search log entries for a session.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!