The following changes are implemented in version 4:
- follow-up presets – quickly setup a follow-up by using complete settings saved previously;
- option to ignore responses from specific email addresses (wildcards * and ? for matching any number of characters or a single character are accepted);
- send follow-ups only on selected weekdays;
- added header for the original email in follow-ups which include the original email inline;
- added search in follow-ups, recurring messages or log viewer;
- stop a recurring email after sending a number of emails, a number of days passed or on a fixed date;
- option to ignore replies or include only emails with given keywords in subject when adding follow-ups automatically;
- option to continue sending an email when the user cancels adding a follow-up when asked before send;
- added support for exporting/importing follow-ups and recurring messages;
- option to wait for a response only from TO recipients;
- when adding follow-ups automatically for specific email addresses the follow-up settings can be assigned from presets;
- improved subject matching when checking for responses (automatically ignore prefixes/suffixes like [EXT], [EXTERNAL], etc.).
Upgrading to version 4 is free if your license is within its free-upgrades period. Otherwise, you can upgrade to version 4 for only $10.