Version 6 of the award winning email productivity add-in for Outlook – Bells & Whistles – is here! Bells & Whistles v6 aims to enhance the functionality of features already implemented in previous versions while adding major improvements to the increasingly popular “My Metrics” section.
Full compatibility with Outlook 2016 & Windows 10
The new version of Bells & Whistles is fully compatible with both x32 and x64 versions of Outlook 2016 and Windows 10. It also adds full interface support for HiDPI displays.
Enhanced Email Metrics for Outlook
Bells & Whistles v6 brings several improvements to its Metrics tool, allowing you to create reports based on customizable time units, export report raw data to Excel for personalized charts and include emails from Deleted Items to your reports. Reports are now fully interactive, allowing you to zoom in to chart sections.
Several Productivity Improvements
The new version of Bells & Whistles adds over 15 tweaks to its email productivity engine, such as the ability to create templates with file attachments, include notes in replies / forward emails, direct template import from HTML files etc.
Here is a list of changes:
– My metrics: reports can now be filtered based on the week days and hours;
– My metrics: reports now include all Outlook categories, not just the top 5;
– My metrics: reports can now optionally include emails found in Deleted Items;
– My metrics: the reply stats screen now lets users to set the time unit (minutes, hours, days);
– My metrics: reports can now be exported as raw data to Excel;
– My metrics: a new report called Traffic is now available, displaying the send & receive email traffic based on a selected time unit.
– full support for Outlook 2016 and Windows 10 (x32 and x64);
– enhanced support for HIDPI displays;
– better Bells & Whistles profile management system, allowing users to save copies of existing profiles and re-use them as different profiles;
– the templates order is carried from the templates manager window to the Outlook ribbon;
– users can now create templates with file attachments;
– user defined signatures are now also available to be inserted from the templates list;
– users can now import signatures from Outlook signatures to Bells & Whistles signatures;
– users can now reset the Bells & Whistles options from the Bells & Whistles toolbar;
– users can quickly add a sender to a Bells & Whistles profile using the contextual (right click) menu;
– tracking IDs are now also added to the original message (when the tracking ID is added by replying to a received email);
– users can choose the minimum file size of attachments to be compressed;
– users can now choose to include their Bells notes when forwarding or replying an email;
– Bells alerts can now be switched on/off separately for new / reply / forward emails;
– the Bells templates now support direct import from HTML files;
– users can now properly copy / paste from Outlook emails to templates without loosing the format;
– enhanced templates editor, now handling both local and web-based images;
– the Print Selection feature now also prints the CC and BCC fields, if they exist;
– the automated greetings option now lets users insert greetings containing only names (without salutation).
Read more: complete list of Bells & Whistles features.