Following the design style of Outlook 2013, Auto Reply Manager v3 introduces a faster execution engine and more Outlook auto response options.
Finally, automatic rules with week days!
The new version lets you automatically enable repetitive rules based on week days. For example, you can make an auto response to trigger only during weekends or between each Monday to Wednesday period.
Manual rules execution
Auto Reply Manager v3 gives you the ability to manually execute your rules over previously received Outlook emails.
Even more automatic actions!
On top of the auto reply, forward and redirect options, the new version of Auto Reply Manager allows you to automatically resend already sent emails, based on your custom rules.
Email subject personalization
Now you can customize each automatic response with the subject line of the email you are replying to, so you don’t have to use the same old “Out of office” subject on all your out of office emails.
Complete list of v3 new features
Here is a detailed list of features newly added to Auto Reply Manager v3:
– Auto-Resend action that lets you automatically resend an already sent email;
– Dates & Keywords rules option that allows you to make a rule active only during selected week days;
– Dates & Keywords rules option that allows you enable a rule only for emails received with file attachments;
– Rule Action option that lets you to specify if your other rules are stopped or not, once a rule executed for a received email;
– option that lets you assign an Outlook Category to processed emails;
– option to select & add an entire Outlook distribution list to the Sender filter;
– Manual Run feature that allows you to run an existing rule over emails already received in various folders;
– Message Settings feature that allows you to insert the original subject of the received email, inside the subject of your automatic email;
– option to include original file attachments when you auto respond;
– Pause / Resume buttons available on the Rules list window, so you can pause / resume a rule with a single click;
– updated option to attach more than one file to your automatic email;
– improved Log Diagnostics engine;
– fixed minor v2 bugs;
– full support for Outlook 2013 (x32 and x64).