Auto Follow Up version 2 is here!
With the release of Auto Follow Up v2, we offer lots of enhancements to the way you can define and manage both follow-up and recurring email messages in Outlook.
Some of the new features available on version 2
* Added recurring messages
* Added controls for setting/clearing an auto follow up from inline response (Outlook 2013 or later)
* Added add auto follow up option in context menu
* Delete selected follow ups by pressing DELETE key
* Added modeless dialog for confirming follow ups
* Added preview for followup confirmations
* Automatically remove own addresses from follow up recipients
* Added user interface with support for multiple follow up messages
* Warn about setting that might not apply to all follow ups when saving options as default
* Added user interface for addin options
* Added: ui to insert parameters in follow up subject or message body; evaluation for each parameter
* Implemented add follow ups to multiple messages in one go
* Implemented send from account
* Added templates support to editing follow up messages
* Implemented use subject (or not) when indentifying a response
* Implemented greeting settings
* Added set category to messages with follow ups
* Warn about adding a follow up before a message is sent
* Remove all follow ups that are completed when a new message is received
* Added support for integration with EMM
* Added option to auto clean up log entries older than one month
* Fixed crash in old log entries cleanup
* Prompt the user to reset settings or log to default if the files get corrupted (cereal serialization update)
* Added explanation on why a follow-up can’t be added to a message not sent by the user
* Renamed options “Use read receipt” to “Request read receipt”
* Changed warning message about addin a follow up without at least one follow up message
* Fixed automatically add/edit first follow up message when adding a follow up to a message
* Added separator in multi follow up dialog
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!