Here is a complete list of the features and options available on the Bells & Whistles add-in for Outlook, for ONLY $29.95 (life-time license):
Email Options for Outlook
– Setup profiles so different automation rules apply to different contacts / recipients;
– Automatically number replies with a counter;
– Always reply/forward using plain text or HTML;
– When replying to an email, include a text list of original file attachments;
– Automatically put people you reply to, in a chosen Contacts list;
– Exclude your own email accounts when replying or forwarding an email where your address is in the TO/CC field;
– Insert and customize automatic email greetings (Hi Name, Hello, etc);
– Add date / time stamp to outgoing emails;
– Force email replies to use a certain font style (don’t pickup the font style of the original email);
– Add tracking IDs to outgoing emails;
– Automatically insert email signatures and footer text disclaimers;
– Automatically add certain contacts to the TO/CC/BCC fields, when composing emails;
– Automatically attach chosen files to outgoing emails;
– Automatically specify a reply-to address;
– Automatically request a read receipt;
– Specify which Outlook email account shall be selected by default, when composing certain emails;
– Automatically create mail merged emails from BCC addresses (creates a separate email for each BCC address);
– Automatically compress file attachments, so the outgoing email gets smaller;
– Export / import Bells & Whistles options, so you can quickly backup or move your options across computers;
– Enable / disable Bells & Whistles to setup its options for ALL Outlook profiles or only for the current profile.
– receive an alert if you forget to include a file attachment;
– receive an alert if a file attachment is bigger than a specified maximum file size;
– get notified if you forgot to “reply to all” recipients;
– receive an alert if you are about to reply to automated / robot emails;
– receive an alert if you are about to use too many recipients;
– receive an alert when sending an email with a blank subject line;
– receive an alert when you are about to send an email with CAPS ON texts.
Email Side Notes
– attach text notes to Outlook Inbox emails, so you can quickly reference them in the future;
– show notes text column on the Outlook emails view;
– show notes checkbox on the Outlook emails view;
– search all notes for keywords;
– integrated notes area in the Outlook email viewer.
– automatically confirm Outlook warning messages;
– ability to re-edit and re-send an already sent email (from your Sent Items folder);
– automatically mark unread messages as read, after a period of time;
– create regular Outlook tasks from Inbox emails, with a single click;
– choose which attachment types to allow or block;
– password protect attachment types;
– select email text and print only the selected text (“print selection”).
– generate email reports based on a defined period of time;
– generate email reports for all or selected Outlook email folders;
– generate email reports for all or selected Outlook email accounts;
– the email reports can include metrics on the followings: daily email traffic, weekly email traffic, top 10 recipients, email conversation stats, email reply stats, word count;
– reports can be saved or shared.
Outlook Email Templates
– define & manage blocks of text that can be quickly inserted in emails;
– use categories to better organize your email text templates;
– you can optionally attach TO/CC/Subject fields to each email text template;
– choose from several predefined templates available from our servers;
– button to insert HTML code directly in your Outlook emails.
Outlook Add-ins Manager
– view installed Outlook add-ins;
– enable or disable any Outlook add-in that you’ve previously installed.